These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What Is Heavy Metal & Chemical Cleanse?
Heavy metals and chemicals can wreak havoc on your body, health, and well-being. The worst part is that they’re everywhere! You can find heavy metals and chemicals in foods, air pollution, and even household products. These chemicals can impact your health mentally and physically. We’ve seen people experience brain fog, fatigue, and a weakened thyroid from overexposure to heavy metals and chemicals. While you can minimize your exposure, total avoidance is impossible — cleansing is the only practical answer. Heavy Metal & Chemical Cleanse is the all-natural solution to help your body stay clear of these toxins. This liquid formula supports the body’s ability to process and safely eliminate the buildup from everyday ingestion and inhalation of heavy metals and toxic chemicals. Heavy Metal & Chemical Cleanse also contains powerful detoxing agents like cilantro, parsley, and stinging nettle. Plus, it’s made with Raw Herbal Extract technology to produce the most effective cleansing formula available. The two-ounce bottle will last 30 days when used as directed.
What is MSM?
- MSM is a dietary mineral vital for human health, function & appearance.
- MSM stands for “Methyl/Sulfonyl/Methane” which is a organo-sulfur compound and is a bioactive form of the non-metallic mineral Sulfur.
- MSM is found in nature, and in every cell in the human body.
- MSM is a water soluble mineral that is white in color and odorless.
- MSM is an essential mineral, meaning that the body cannot make it by itself. It has be to taken in via food or supplementation.
- Sadly, studies show that MSM (Organic Sulfur) is being rapidly depleted in the food supply due to our current commercial farming and production methods. Supplementation is key for proper Sulfur access.
- Happy Body is a leader in specialty MSM supplements, and also provides MSM in it’s pure crystal form – called organic sulfur