As you are aware, vaginal symptoms are one of the most frequent reasons for patient visits to the OB/GYN and may lead to pt discomfort and pain, lost days from school/work, sexual difficulties and lowered self image.
Bacterial Vaginosis and Vaginal Candidiasis are responsible for the majority of these visits. BV may recur in up to 30% of patients within the first 3 months after diagnosis and 58% within 12 months.
ACOG has endorsed the usage of Boric Acid suppositories in both acute infection and long term prophylaxis for both BV and Vaginal Candidiasis. The following treatment guidelines can be found in ACOGs Practice Bulletin #215 published in December 2019.
- Acute- Boric acid 600mg vaginally qd x 14 days
- Prophylaxis- Boric acid 600mg vaginally twice weekly for 6 months
- Acute- Boric Acid 600mg daily x 21 days
- Prophylaxis Boric Acid 600mg twice weekly for 6 months
Traditional BV & Yeast Infection treatments are time-consuming and expensive for patients
- During Acute infection patients want fast relief
- Patients often find it hard to obtain the Boric Acid Suppositories quickly
- Compounding pharmacies are an option, but cost is high…up to $60 for an initial prescription
- Traditional OTC treatments require uncomfortable visit to drug store
Boric Acid – mild antiseptic with anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
Apple Cider Vinegar – restores the acidic quality of the vaginal flora.
Aloe Vera – alleviates vaginal dryness, discomfort, and burning
NO: Fillers, Artificial Ingredients
24 Count/ VEGAN Capsule
FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH
NO DRIP FORMULA! Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories can be taken anytime of day as they don’t drip; no need to wait to take at bedtime!
Kushae™ vs. Them: No Drip Formula, Probiotics + Aloe + Apple Cider Vinegar vs. Other brands don’t have these natural benefits!
Created for women by women
- Solution For:
- According to our co-founder Dr. Barb, OB/GYN, she recommends the following doses for her patients, in accordance with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) guideline:
Acute (current infection) – Insert 1 suppository capsule into vagina once daily for 2-3 weeks.
Prophylaxis (for women prone to yeast infections who want to avoid future infections) – Insert 1 suppository capsule into vagina twice a week for 6 months.
Acute (current infection) – Insert 1 suppository capsule into vagina once a day for 21 days
Prophylaxis Insert 1 suppository capsule into vagina twice a week for 6 months
- Vaginal issues related to pH balance including BV, yeast infection, sexual intercourse, semen, menstruation, menopause
- Boric Acid NF 600 mg, Organic aloe vera 130 mg, Apple cider vinegar 20 mg, and Probiotic CFU 8 Billion CFUs** (50 mg) Lactobicillus acidophilus Strain: LA-02
*FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH
*KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
*IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, CONTACT POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY AT 800-222-1222